about joining period of your online test series

about joining period of your online test series

vaishali godbole
         sir ,
    i want to appear for sti.  previously i have given two attempts,my birth date is 23 nov 1976. could i join your series,for how much time

Re: about joining period of your online test series

Admin
Administrator
You can join our online test cum study program, minimum duration is 3 months or alternatively you can buy our e-book

Re: about joining period of your online test series

suchita wankhede
sir i apply for assist,post .i have 1 yr old child, your guidance will help me a lot.kindly tell me how to join ur online class.

Re: about joining period of your online test series

Admin
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Dear,
For more details visit this link

http://mpsconline.weebly.com/fees-and-payments-23582369235423812325-2357-234623752350237523062335.html

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 1:42 PM, suchita wankhede [via MPSC, MPSC राज्यसेवा
परीक्षा, MPSC PSI, MPSC सहाय्यक, सरळ सेवा भर्ती,महाराष्ट्र लोकसेवा आयोग] <

--
*Suresh Dindorkar*
*B.Tech (EC Engg)