manavi hakka ani jababdarya,mahiticha adhikar adhiniyam 2005

manavi hakka ani jababdarya,mahiticha adhikar adhiniyam 2005

sanjay Gajanan Masalkar
 krupya manavi hakka ani jababadarya ,mahiticha adhikar adhiniyam 2005 mahiti pathava

Re: manavi hakka ani jababdarya,mahiticha adhikar adhiniyam 2005

Admin
Administrator
Dear
No material is free. You may join our course or buy e-book for that

Re: manavi hakka ani jababdarya,mahiticha adhikar adhiniyam 2005

akashthorat84
I wana buy e book on manvi hakka ani jababdarya

Re: manavi hakka ani jababdarya,mahiticha adhikar adhiniyam 2005

Shrikrishna
Dear Sir/Madam,
May i know about this e-learning.
I mean is it under state government or private agency..

Awaiting for valuable response.

Regards,
Krishna

Re: manavi hakka ani jababdarya,mahiticha adhikar adhiniyam 2005

Guest 123
How do i buy the books online??

I have tried to buy them through Debit card as well as Net Banking, but the page shows error.

Kindly let me know how to buy ebooks online.

Thanks