study material

shaikh ra
 respected sir ...  your site is providing which type of study material ( mens i want complete study material of mpsc pre not only question and answer paper i want detail ebooks  from all subject can i get this material in your site pls rply me ) sir i am interested join the course.

Re: study material

Admin
Administrator
MPSC question paper contains multiple choice questions, and no theory. Therefore, from exam point of view, our online tests contains mcq with explanations. However our e book contains some theory part that is also included in the answer key of our online tests. To crack the exam u must study point wise and dont waste your time in reading lots of pages of theory as the ques paper is not a descriptive one